All links open in a new window ~ taken from http://pjfbncyl.com/resources.html
If you are a bit new then please go to Help & FAQ first. So much, so little time. The idea behind this page is to expedite your Internet experience and basically make it more fun, more informative. All recommendations here are free downloads. All can be uninstalled. Most can be configured to your desires.
All are compatible with Windows Vista. Again, all are FREE. I have tested them on an ordinary, small lap top and my main rule of thumb is : Don’t Slow Down The Operating System. Don’t Slow Down My Surfing. I use Firefox I use Chrome. I use Internet Explorer If you have a website view my page code, highlight the code you want, copy, paste into your web site HTML. Just change the file reference to your file reference. Copy the whole page if you like, save as:/appropriatedirectory/pjfbncyl.html. All links here are absolute. Publish as yourname.html at your own risk ~ just remember to keep it free if you can.Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery 😉
[We are +2009 Compatible]
Google Wave : This is really really exciting : have signed up for it : Google Wave
- Surfing with information : This plug in forFirefox will give you a Wikipedia link and breaking news on an item that is underlined. You get a pop up, in the form of a comment box and then you can read it or follow the links. At first I didn’t like it ~ but now I love it.http://mashlogic.com/ @philipjbryan
- After hours of surfing I end up with a million tabs. After following Twitter links I end up with a gazillion tabs. I used to scan the pages, close them down and then maybe regret it. Now I have foxTabs. I demand visually exciting things, If you want to see a very short demo then click here (You will also see a Firefox configuration using tool bars , just enabled the tool bars for demo > I only use two)…take a break, review with foxTabs, at the end of the day, review with foxTabs. Get it here.
- I love Video. Youtube is great….. but I downloaded Adobe Media Player. You have News, Favourites, Comments, Recommendation, Downloads, Your Own Account. Works off line with your downloads. The quality is awesome. +++You must visit ExposureRoom too. You will see the latest short films in widescreen, full screen, HD. My favourite is Philip Bloom who has been making
Videos for Europe for 20 years. I could go on
and on but see for yourself : You get your own account here I found a great site for downloading Videos, full length, perfect quality, but there must be copyright issues so I can’t tell you 😦
- Music be the food of love….I have discussed this in my music page. The reason I mention it here
is because I see music as a natural resource. I don’t buy music anymore. So many super stars are super rich, yeah millionaires. Why don’t they retire? Do they do it for the money? No, they do it because they fucking love it. Rock On Dudes. I download you.
- I used to bookmark everything. I have never really revisited a site again, especially when I was into marketing. Boy I have book marked rubbish. Now I discriminate and I am Delicious Get the tool bar, log in
automatically when you start your browser. Make your Book Marks public but don’t book mark crap, If you do something good or cool then book mark yourself, don’t be shy ~ share. For everything
else use Google .
- Lastly share with the world,StumbleuponDigg,Facebook,Twitter, a target=”_blank” href=”http://newsvine.com”>Seed NewsVine,Blog about it but I guess all you need is thehareaholic plug in for Firefox / Chrome / IE~ anyway Its two-way now. Passivity is dead. If you need a domain ask me andI will set it up for you… (.com only). Currently there are a trillion urls out there, you have email, et a domain as well. I can run it for you, I can design your web site……no no no no NO! Do It Yourself. (Sorry that sounds a bit harsh, plus if you are a business I WILL do everything ~ but it will cost you)
If you would like me to check something out, research and test it,then let me know. The only condition is that its got to be free. If its good I will publish it, all you get is anhonourable mention. I don’t advertise here. En