[blip.tv ?posts_id=2436889&dest=50755] "On this day in 1958, the U.S. Congress passes legislation establishing the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), a civilian agency responsible for coordinating Americas activities in space. NASA has since sponsored space expeditions, both human and mechanical, that have yielded vital information about the solar system and universe. It has also launched […]Read More Happy Birthday NASA
Welcome To wp.nowhostyoursite.com OK ~ here are some links to start the ball rolling……. Literary Site I Love this site (totally biased) The Internet Store ( trying to earn a buck) Hosting + Design We are Good Now Ireland Resource New on the scene but a great resource My Favourite Site We are working on […]Read More A New Blog No Less
Thank You Mick ~ You gave me Charles Bukowski so I set up this site https://irishsecure.com/theravenskissmymouth.com/ / waiting for the DNS to be resolved. Ego gone a bit rampant? Well why not, we’ve all got one and don’t hide your light under a bushel is an old saying ~ Mathew 5:15 . So I will […]Read More The Ravens Kiss My Mouth
I tried to fix a computer yesterday, it’s what I do for spare cash. After two hours I had it 93% fixed and a solution to fixing the other 7% so I phoned the customer to pick up the machine ~ €30 please. I went and had a pint, feeling smug. I reviewed Irish Secure […]Read More Mammon, mamón and The 7% Solution
[blip.tv ?posts_id=2408940&dest=50755] A classic no doubt but what to make of it? The characterisation is superb but so fraught with angst, it is almost distracting. Not embarrasingly so, though. Stoic Death, an everyman's last nightmare; no solace in love and definitely no solace in God. The church is played for the fool, The Fools "The […]Read More The 7th Seal ~ Bergman
I came across this rather remarkable review of Dr Nahum Goldmann’s book “Online Information Hunting” in Gaelic (with English Translation) . If you liked “In The Beginning Was The Command Line” then this little 3 page gem will take you to the beginning of The Internet. Truly a little bit of history. I am doubly […]Read More JANET, ARPANET & Gaelic 🙂
What fun I have been having. ~ My First Gulp is actually http://irishphotoalbums.com/x/adobe and I haven’t had so much fun with images since I discovered MS Paint LOL Must See ~ especially for the most wonderful PDF you will ever see! After two hours here is what I made ~ A poor dinasaur with hardly […]Read More My First Gulp
Please comment ~ I need help Philip ~ pjfbncylRead More I Need Feedback!
[blip.tv ?posts_id=2394178&dest=50755] Think I made a mistake with the last movie So response to Time Code = Figgis what did you start? HTML5Read More Last movie a mistake?