- 1. Opened The Shop at 16 Patrick Street
- 2.Windows 7 “How Do I love thee?”
- 3. Worked on my WeddingsOnTheInternet.com forecast and will only lose €146,556 in the first year.
- 4.Hired a cleaner and a Graphic Designer, Should be able to take over Russia
btw, Set Up What I Found In The Attic .com for a mate
Well eBay is a bit unfriendly
- 5. Planned Evening sessions. Nite Club on Saturdays for 16 year olds called WTF? REM: Invite BeardyMan;
Monday Nite is Movie Nite Called “That’ll Do Pig” opening with “Babe” Theme song Leonard Cohen ” Chelsea Hotel…You got away, didn’t you, Babe… ” . Show “Cool Hand Luke” on Good Friday.
- The Place looks Gorgeous. Installed LCD screen in the window mirroring the main inside! WOW! Applied to the local peoples bank for €2k.
Invited Michelle to the opening on Guy Fawkes Night (404 years fighting Terrorism)
- Ordered a server for 16PatrickStreet.com, 8 gigs of RAM! On Interbnet backbone with 1,800 gigs of bandwidth
- 6……. > 😦 Oh dear. Got beaten up (alledgedly) by the owner’s son (alledgedly) and a Thuggee…Got thrown out into the street. Called The Cops but
Locks changed. Electricity turned off. All is Dark. Oh dear 😦
- Sorry, You must be getting bored…..
btw :(…Got Turned Down by the People’s Bank
- Set up my Dunne Stores LapTop, plugged into The Internet Thingy
not happy with the cops so complained sort of…
Beefed everything up a tad by adding a criminal lawyer and my doctor into the mix….
Popped out for lunch and had a very nice salad with fetta cheese, loads of olives, tikka chicken and Bruschetta on the side The chef makes his own salad dressing. I mean, forget Ceaser…..
btw my #irishthursday twitter is so funny…ha ha ha 🙂
Thought i better be creative to re-charge the old batteries so made this:
- I’m Getting a bit bored now! So long story short, escated to justice Victims of Crime
made a video
- 8?. The perp dumped my PC in the street 😦
So put the top down and picked it up.
drove home and plugged it in……
😉 rotfcmao 🙂
Wrote a short story called “Here There Be Dragons”